Filming and Production Logistics Service
Grand Holidays Ethiopia Tours is your reliable local filming logistics provider and production fixer in Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Kenya for all your filming and production logistical needs.
For more than 14 years we have developed the reputation and won the trust of many international film production and television companies around the world. We have the highest standard of logistics for television filming, documentary filming, photography expeditions, photo safaris, and ariel photography throughout Ethiopia.
We have worked with the following international companies: BBC Television, Art Line Films, National Geographic, and World Race Productions INC (for the Amazing Race in Ethiopia) among others.
We look after the finer details of logistics, transportation, accommodation, location scouting, and coordination, so that your crew can concentrate on their skills.
What is There to Film in Ethiopia?
Film production in Ethiopia is like no other place in the world. Ethiopia provides an exciting and rare chance for film makers/photographers to document pure, exotic, centuries-old ethnic traditions, colorful festivals, ancient African civilizations, amazing nature, and exciting wildlife different from the usual African wildlife safari. Because of this unique mix of attractions and uncommon photography opportunities, traveling to Ethiopia is like traveling to multiple countries on one trip.
- Photograph the amazing rock-hewn churches of Labella from 1200 AD, which are referred to by many as one of the living wonders of the world.
- Document some of the most colorful religious festivals on the classic Historic Route of Ethiopia.
- In remote villages of the Omo Valley, meet and photograph exotic and diverse tribal cultures.
- Visit and document colorful tribal markets and attend rituals and ceremonies.
- Follow the most endangered and the last surviving wolf of Africa and its beautiful puppies in the Bale Mountains.
- Document the last grazing primates on the spectacular roof of Africa, the Simien Mountains.
- Go on a photography expedition and adventure to the bubbling lava lakes of Erta Ale.
- Experience the surreal landscape of Denakil Depression, and much more.
Whatever filming you want to do in Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Kenya — be it feature films, television series, documentaries, web series, advertising films, adventure sports, fashion shoots, etc. — we will seamlessly arrange all the logistics for you. When it comes to location scouting and doing research before the filming, we have an unequalled knowledge of the best spots and the best time to be there.
We will immediately advise what steps to follow to begin your filming in Ethiopia, Djibouti, or Kenya.