Ethiopia Photography Expedition
A photography expedition to Ethiopia is like no other. Ethiopia provides an exciting and rare chance for photographers to document centuries-old exotic ethnic traditions, colorful festivals, ancient African civilizations, amazing nature, and exciting wildlife different from the usual African wildlife safari. Because of this unique mix of attractions and uncommon photographic opportunities, traveling to Ethiopia is like traveling to multiple countries on one trip.
- Photograph the amazing rock-hewn churches of St. Labella from 1200 AD, which are referred to by many as one of the living wonders of the world.
- Document some of the most colorful religious festivals on the classic Historic Route of Ethiopia.
- In remote villages of the Omo Valley, meet and photograph exotic and diverse tribal culture.
- Visit and document colorful tribal markets and attend rituals and ceremonies.
- Follow the most endangered and last surviving wolf of Africa and its beautiful puppies in the Bale Mountains.
- Document the last grazing primates on the spectacular roof of Africa, the Simien Mountains.
- Go on a photography expedition and adventure to the bubbling lava lakes of Ertale.
- Experience the surreal landscapes of Denakil Depression, and much more.
- Tour Type Photography Expedition
- Limited To 8 Guests
- Duration 11 Days | Round-trip Addis Ababa
- Price on request